Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have an LG 43LB5100 which was only purchased a few days ago.

Customer Question

I have an LG 43LB5100 which was only purchased a few days ago. After inserting a USB the television does not respond to the remote, it doesn't give any visual through the AV but does give sound. The issue with this model also is that there is only an on and off switch on the TV so the remote is the only way to access the menus and other prompts. I have tried new batteries and attempted to change the AV channel from 1 to 2 but only had the remote work for a few seconds after a lot of frustration. I'm clueless as what to do next
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I Have now got the picture to work but the remote still continues to be an issue.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - take it back, it is brand new and if the supplier can't sort it out then they should replace it. If you start tinkering with it you will invalidate your warranty.