Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Because the manual has been mislaid, I need an illustration

Because the manual has been mislaid, I need an illustration of the control panel for a Neff fridge freezer, model No K8524x6, with explanation of the various settings. Could this be e-mailed to me?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - yes, could you give me the full ENr which should include a / followed by two numbers after the X6 and I will make sure you get the correct version.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, Ian, the number I first gave you I got from the sales sheet relating to our kitchen equipment. When I went to seek the info. you asked for it wasn't on the sheet, so I checked the fridge-freezer itself and found what must be the correct number on a panel inside the fridge: this number is ***** Hope this helps. Renewed apologies.