Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I am replacing a thermostat (ET52001/F8) on a built in double

Customer Question

I am replacing a thermostat (ET52001/F8) on a built in double oven (ZHF865W), the problem is 2 wires on the old one are labelled F & G and on the new one it's A & B, any ideas A/F and B/G would seem logical, can you help
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - can you leave it with me a moment, I have the conversion sheet somewhere and will come back to you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok no problems
Could you let me have the original manufacturers name for the orignally fitted regulator and did you keep a note of the wires and where they fitted on the original one?
According to what I have terminal F goes to A, G to B. Just checking as I have the original sheet somewhere.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The original part is from a company called Diamond H Controls Ltd and made in the UK. The original is still connected so no problems with identification, there is a double wire connection on the F terminal if that helps.
OK if you could get me the model of the DiamondH it should be a 47THC9/F8. If you could then note which colour wire goes to which connector on the old one I should be able to do the conversion even if I cant find the sheet.