Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Just replaced the fan motor on my neff B1641N1GB but the fan

Just replaced the fan motor on my neff B1641N1GB but the fan still does not run the element does however warm up
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
When you select the main oven setting does the light inside the oven come on and does the small little light on the front come on still?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oven light does not work and noticed flickering and a elec burning smell just prior to the problem with the fan. All other controls appear to work including the fan element heating up.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok if the fan isn't running but the heater is getting hot still then its more then likely the oven selector switch at fault. Pull the oven out and remove the top cover. There you will see the selector switch which you turn to select the oven.Have a good look at this and see if you can see signs of burning on there. As its possibley burnt on the fan wiring side so its not sending the power down to the fan motor.If this has failed then you need to replace that and im sure that will cure the fault from there for you. Check that and see what you find and let me know. Regards