Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Philips pro volume

Customer Question

philips pro volume
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, sorry to hear that. On some of these you have to slip off the plastic collar to get it to open, and most of them also have plastic clips. Once you remove all the screws and you are sure you didn't miss any, you can pry the case apart;-)Please use caution so you don't damage the case, they have special tools for this but a thin blade screwdriver works ok for this too thats what I use most times lol;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete, Let me know how it goes or if you need more advice. Also if you can send me a pic or two on here I can help further.Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.There is no cost to rate ;-)Thank you and have a nice day!Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I'm here hen you need me, please rate kindly then i will put you in my priority list.ThanksTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I made a mistake in the payments. I originally paid £20 and then, based on your reply paid £13, thinking this replaces the £20. Is that correct or am I paying £33? I would not be happy paying £33! Who do I contact to clarify this situation?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Its only 13 ;-)If there were any billing errors, Just Answer will likely catch them and fix them correctly. They are very good at this and always solve these issues, but please allow up to 30 days for any of that should it be needed, I have been a tech with them for 8 years and they always take care of that and we have very happy customers;-) Have a great day and let me know how it goes with your dryer.Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi - That's a relief!
I've just finished the soldering and about to start re-assembly. Thanks again for your help.
Elner
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hey Elner, glad i could help ;-)Tech Mike