KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

We have a Neff U15E42.0GB double oven. When on full

We have a Neff U15E42.0GB double oven. When on full for a while (e.g.Christmas) it trips out. This may be a safety feature but is there any way to increase the time scale before it trips? The hand-book implies that there is but does not say how.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... how old is it ? from what you have described the problem seems to be with the temp sensor of the unit________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The oven is 5 years old and has always tripped out when both ovens are on for a long time.
The problem is with the temperature sensor that is bad and will need replacement ... total cost of repair is £55 for part + labor ... you can contact Neff or www.repaircare.co.uk to get repair quote