Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

We have a wd0804w83 washer dryer, I see absolutely no exhaust

we have a wd0804w83 washer dryer, I see absolutely no exhaust for drying and it does not heat up during the drying cycle. is it actually a dryer that heats air or does it just tumble?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries. You have a seperate dryer on the top of the tub assembly that feeds hot air from above the door into the tub, through the clothes and then back around to the heater. Moisture is extracted by the drain pump. Dryer thermostats are on the top of the heater box near the fan assembly.