Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My wma76p washer is filling @ the start of any program then

my wma76p washer is filling @ the start of any program then keeps beeping twice and indicates press start again to continue i press start and it overfills and starts leaking from the door gasket which has no splits or defects can you help please ?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
If the washer is over filling then what you need to do is check the pressure switch and hose.
Remove the top of the washer and look in the back left corner and you will see the pressure switch.
It will have a thin hose going to the bottom of it.
Pull that hose off and then you need to inspect it for any holes or splits. As sometimes the hose rubs on the tub and puts a hole in there and this causes it to overfill in there. If it has a hole in it then you need to replace the hose with a piece of the same length for it to work.
If the hose is fine then remove the pressure switch and blow up it and you should hear a clicking noise. If no click then the pressure switch will need to be replaced.
Check them first and see what you find and let me know.