KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a neff top of range dishwasher When it finishes its

Customer Question

I have a neff top of range dishwasher
When it finishes its cycle in continuously beeps and flashes all symbols on control panel light
Up the only way to stop this is to isolate it at main plug
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please tell me its complete model number and age of this dishwasher ?________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4 years
S51T69x1GB
Thanks for that... with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and then tilt it backwards by around 45 degrees...make sure the water drains off completely then remove the base and clean it...plug it back again, the problem should be solved..let me know how it goes