KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I live in France and have just taken delivery of a new Whirlpool

I live in France and have just taken delivery of a new Whirlpool washing machine from Darty, France. The instruction manual is in almost every European language EXCEPT English, despite saying on the cover of the booklet "Instructions for Use" in English. My French is fairly good, but this is obviously an important purchase (my last Whirlpool machine, taken away today was a Whirlpool), but I can find no accessible Model No. All I can tell you is that it has an 8kg drum. Are you able to send me an English language instruction manual please. If it's easier for you, perhaps I could download it.
I hope you can help.
Lady Chitnis
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please tell me its complete model number...starts with E nr and is located on top or inside the door of the washing machine and also on the instruction manual________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The model number inside the door appears to be AWOD 2836
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What I really, really want is the User's Manual, in English for this model, as promised on the cover of the European User's Manual. Please.
OK, please check this manual ... if this is not fine then please send 12NC/F0
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you it's sorted