Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My machine is showing f-o1and wil not wash

Customer Question

my machine is showing f-o1and wil not wash
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you kindly give me the model number please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wf630 aquarius super silent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
water is going into the machine but the drum is not turning
OK F01 indicates that there is a problem with the motor, the cable that connects the motor to the main circuit board or the actual cable itself. In the first instance you need to check the cable is connected between the two items (motor/main circuit board) you are looking for broken wires or frayed cables.