Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

BECO OIF 21300. Built In Oven. , I have just fitted a

Customer Question

BECO OIF 21300. Built In Oven. Hi, I have just fitted a new oven element around the rear fan. There were a couple of wires that came off as I was opening the rear of the oven before I fitted the new Element.
I thought I had replaced them correctly. The oven now seems to be working as with the other switches etc. BUT the small cooling Fan which comes on after oven has been on, IS NOW RUNNING ALL THE TIME. Have I mixed up any wires, if so why does everything else seem to work??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to go out now, you say a reply could take 10 mins. (i was told that a Technition was on line waiting to answer my Question) Now you are saying it could take a DAY TO ANSWER. Whats Going On ???
Bye For Now. Keith.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - I have just arrived back from work and see that you have been waiting a while for an answer so Im sorry for your delay. When you return give me a ping and we can do some fault checking.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YOU HAVE TAKEN £27-00p out of my account. I DID NOT GET AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION AFTER BEING TOLD THAT A TECHNITION WAS READY AND WAITING TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. YOU THEN TOLD ME THAT IT COULD TAKE 24HRS TO GET A REPLY??? I HAVE BEEN OUT TO PURCHASE ANOTHER OVEN AND IT IS NOW INSTALLED.
I THEREFORE REQUEST THAT YOU REFUND MY £27-00p. Its a good job I used my Credit Card as my Company Guarantees Satisfaction when using it.
I will await your refund. Many Thanks. Keith
Perhaps you could read the details above and note that despite the delay (nothing to do with me) I responded to your query with an apology from JA for the delay. I further asked that you contact me when you were available so that we could go through your problem. YOU failed to do this This company also guarantees full satisfaction or you don't pay. In this instance I have not been paid a penny despite my trying to help. I would therefore refer you back to customer care to recover your monies, we engineers only help customers we do not take money from them.