Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I've got a Whirlpool ADG 7560/1 intergrated dishwasher. It

Customer Question

I've got a Whirlpool ADG 7560/1 intergrated dishwasher. It has four buttons; On, off, program select and start. The on & off button doesn't seem to work any more. The other two work giving the characteristic 'click', but the on & off buttons doesn't even click. Advice gratefully received. Thanks. Arnt
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - From what you have told me the on/off switch assembly has failed - if you have a multimeter you could check it out if not I would take a chance and just change it. It is still available as a spare part and will cost you about £20 delivered to your door.