adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

This question relates to a Bosch condenser dryer e-number

Customer Question

Hi, this question relates to a Bosch condenser dryer e-number WTE84105GB/31
Dryer starts ok but after 2 minutes it stops spinning, you can hear the pump and the next thing it turns itself off. There are no lights. Heater works, condensation water container is empty, there is no fluff anywhere including the space under air cooler cassette.Pull the plug out to power off and after powering on again the same happens again. The very first time it happened the laundry was fairly hot. Any ideas??
Thanks for help Tony
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please check the thermostat attached to the heater for continuity.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there is continuity through the thermal cut off sensor. Heater is fine. There is also small black sensor (thermostat?) and that one meassures 23.9k ohms.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kevin I did reply to your suggestion and have not received any comment to it yet. My dryer is still not working. It runs approx up to just over one minute and stops with no lamps on, no response to the programme selector it is simply dead. If you pull the plug out and reconnect the same happens again. As far as the ratings go I will certainly mark your help once we reach the conclusion.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Adam,Since your "Appliance Technician" failed to respond to my 2 follow up comments to the original question I will be asking for a refund because I feel I did not get the quality service promised by your company. I do not wish to wait for the answer any longer.Regards Tony