Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

I have a Honeywell HC60NG relay linked to 3 x HCW80 remote

Customer Question

I have a Honeywell HC60NG relay linked to 3 x HCW80 remote thermostats, (5 years old) the one for the radiators won't work (the others for underfloor heating are still fine). I've changed the batteries and tried to rebind but to no avail. When the thermostat calls for heat the green led comes on for a second then the red led flashes and it cancels it?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , could there be an interference issue. Take the hcw80 to the receiver and try it right next to it.
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced