Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My lavamat turbo 16830 will not start the door closes and locks

My lavamat turbo 16830 will not start the door closes and locks ok bur the door closed light stays green the machine tries to start but cycle returns to 0 and machine stops after a minute. If I put water into the chamber and press drain it pumps out ok. I have changed the door interlock but fault oersists any ideas?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - Sorry for the delay lets see what the error code is --
To do this you need to set it onto a spin cycle
Then you need to press and hold the button on the left on each row.
Hold them both in and after a few seconds the error code will come up E??
Once you have the code come back to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
E84
OK this error refers to the recirculating pump which circulates the water during the wash cycle, you will see it through the door when its operating. However, it can also occur if you have a faulty pcb or the dryer heater insulation is weak. Unfortunately, its not a straight forward repair and whilst we can do a few checks which may get us lucky it is not a diy job unless you are happy working with handtools.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am willing to do further tests but I am not willing to pay any more money Regards Derek