Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a electic Ignis oven AKL 888/01 I DECIDED TO TRY TO

Customer Question

i have a electic Ignis oven AKL 888/01 I DECIDED TO TRY TO clean the oven door . I read that I needed to lift up the brackets on the hinge then lift it out. yes that went ok its sparkly clean now..problem when I went to put the door back on it slipped I panicked and pulled it out..the hinges then snapped into place inside the door...I cant get them to move obviously so I was wondering can I take the door apart to release the hinges that have locked inside the door
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - there are two ways to do this, one needs abit of muscle the other less so but will take longer. Which do you want to try?