Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a problem with opening the filter on my Gorenje 73110

I have a problem with opening the filter on my Gorenje 73110 machine which is showing a drain fault code of F02 The manual shows a flap down door with the filter inside but my machine has a round filter with a horizontal slit that I thought you could put a coin in and turn but it doesn't turn
Can you please help this is an integrated machine that have only had a few months but can't do without!!!
Thank you *****
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ when you drop down the circular flap you should find a round cap that you have to turn until it unscrews, sometimes this cap actually comes off the filter - is this where you are ~ you have the cap off but are faced with the stuck filter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no drop down flap just a circular access with a coin shaped horizontal slit in it that won't turn or pull to access the filter
Could you do me a favour and give me the art number (on the rating label in the door) and perhaps a picture, the details that I have show a circular disc that actually folds down. Have you ever opened it before?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have now had the engineer out to rectify the problem but thank you for your speedy contact
.