Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do I find a Bemis toilet seat when you are not giving the

how do I find a Bemis toilet seat when you are not giving the size or fitting.i am looking for a seat in white fitted to a close fitting pan by Armitage shanks the sizes are 3070mm wide lenth overall including plastic hinges is 4060mm.The distance between hinge centers is 1050mm
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , toilet seats are a standard fitting size. The only time it differs are if the toilet shape is square or some other modernist design
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - I'm afraid your measurements are a little out 3.070m (3070mm)x 4.060m (4060mm) are a little large could you using the attached link give me the measurement that are referred to in the link -- http://www.diy.com/departments/bemis-fargo-sta-tite-classic-toilet-seat/307095_BQ.prd -- (its in the little box below the seat)
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.