Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Can I purchase replacement magnetron 2M-236-M42

can I purchase replacement magnetron 2M-236-M42 for combination microwave NN-GT 576 SBPQ
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - these are still available I will see where is the most economical to buy one from for you.
I have located a supplier who has one in stock at around the £45 mark
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cheers Ian,
seems a reasonable price, could you please email details of how I can now procede to purchase magnetron 2M 236-M42 for my Panasonic combi microwave NNGT576SBPQ
Charlie
Give me a minute and I will sort out a link for you. Quite surprised myself, you can buy it on Ebay for cheaper than I can buy it trade. Herewith the Ebay link -- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-Microwave-Magnetron-2M236-M42-Panasonic-Fast-Delivery-Top-Quality-/320838572983?hash=item4ab3781bb7:m:mGYWdGjKXwIOifs-fBcF5_w -- just copy and paste that in and it takes you right to the item.
Would you now kindly rate the information given by using the star rating at the top of the page. Once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great Monday ~ Ian