Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a siemens drier IQ 300 The door handle has broken off.

Customer Question

I have a siemens drier IQ 300
The door handle has broken off. How can I open the door? Is there an emergency hook etc that I can pull to open it?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - copy and paste the following link -
http://www.siemens-home.co.uk/sparepart/finder/detail/WT46E385GB/27#/tab-spare-section-3
Go to page 3 which shows the door components and look for item 0301. This is the door latch assembly. With a screwdriver lever this and it should let you in. Then come back to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I regret i cannot follow your instructions and cannot download page
Please give me precise instructions
Copy the link above and paste into you browser above. This takes you to your model of tumble dryer. Then come back to me once you are there.