Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Samsung american fridge freezer SR-S20, fridge freezer stops

Samsung american fridge freezer SR-S20, fridge freezer stops working, however if you unplug it from the mains, leave it a few minutes, plug it back in, it starts working again
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - if you give me a phone number I will contact you and talk you through the fault finding procedure, kindly precede the number with # ***** #1234 etc and I will call you back.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***********