Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Hot point washer dryer, the 7kg wdl52 Aquarius.

Customer Question

Hi I have a Hot point washer dryer, the 7kg wdl52 Aquarius. The wash cycle won't move off the first stage and onto the rinse. Any advice?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - is the tub full of water or empty?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It fills as if to do a cycle and then the water will drain out.
OK so what you are saying is that you set it on a cycle, it fills up with water and then nothing happens irrespective of if its a wash or a rinse cycle?