Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Neff oven and the door keeps coming off the runners.

Customer Question

I have a Neff oven and the door keeps coming off the runners. I have had to replace the wheel mechanism but there has been no change. It has happened twice again as if the space is too big. Any ideas?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you let me have the full ENr please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ian, the full E-Nr no. is
E-Nr. B45M62NOGB/01
Can you tell me how old this is please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is four years old but only been used this last 6 months as the lady who had it installed went into a home after installation and never used it - still had all packaging etc.
OK can you leave it with me please, I've had a couple of these but we haven't had any further problems. I will however have a word with my college at BSH and see if they are seeing any problems with them.