Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Neff dishwasher. The cycle has stopped with 35

Customer Question

Hi I have a Neff dishwasher. The cycle has stopped with 35 minutes to go and a red tap symbol is showing in the display. There is water in the base of the dishwasher.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - OK I want to do some tests before we move forward. You say that you have water in the base, do you mean that you have water in the bottom of the wash cavity or that you have water in the base of the unit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have water in the wash cavity.
OK thanks - do you have a set of Torx screwdrivers and are you able to get down on the floor to remove a front panel?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
OK well I think you have a jammed drain pump from what you have told me. To get at the drain pump you need to be able to get access to the underneath of the dishwasher (sometimes you can get at it from under the door but that depends on which model/ENr) If you dont feel happy trying to do this I can recommend an engineer in your area if you give me your postcode.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help. I have called an engineer.
OK would you now kindly rate the help given by using the star rating at the top of the page. Thanks for using JA and have a good day.