Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Excel 7 no manual can't engauge wash programme just beeps .

excel 7 no manual can't engauge wash programme just beeps . timer says 2.47
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you give me the full ENr please, its inside the door recess or on the door on a label - thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WAQ28460gb/01 fd9103000946
OK as you say there is not much information about this appliance at all, try this, switch on the appliance and then push and hold the start button and let me know if this clears the time in the display?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no just beeps twice
OK I think you have got it in delay start mode - leave it with me and I'll see what I can find out for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you given up on my Bosch, I know its stuck in Delay mode
OK got it at last, You press the button with the clock logo repeatedly until you have two horizontal lines in the display, that cancels the delay mode.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok tried that thx but it just goes to 24 hours and then back to 3.42. start button pressed and it clicks
OK well it seems like you have a problem with the program board. As a final shot, I would start it off and let it run down to zero and see if that finally clears it. Its not indicating an error so everything else seems to be good to go.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nothing moving, but when I preess the start im getting E:34
Ah hang on -- E34 is a door lock fault but it may be the door lock, the cable between the door lock and the main pcb or the pcb itself. I would check the cables first, then replace the door lock and if that doesn't work you may have to replace the pcb. If you can get the number off the pcb I may be able to get it repaired for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok good that would explain the clicking then
Yes an bearing in mind that you have a problem with the timings I would probably err on it being a pcb fault but the door lock is a cheaper route to go first.