Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Maytag side by side fridge, which has broken down,

Customer Question

I have a Maytag side by side fridge, which has broken down, British Gas have been unable to correctly repair the fridge, I am willing to pay for youe engineer to call to repair same
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
You have posted your question on just answer. What we do is help you fix it yourself or find a repair company near you for you to ring and get them out to repair it.
Are you just looking for a Maytag repair engineer to fix it?
If so then were abouts in the UK are you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a Maytag repair engineer to fix the fridge, British Gas have already visited me three times, and have not completed the repair properly
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok were abouts in the UK are you?
Also roughly whats it doing wrong for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in Mill Hill London NW7 3PH, the fridge should read 4 and 4 but it is reading 4and 7, the Britisg Gas came to repair the frige on the 9th December 2015, but the readings have not returned to normal, he put a new part in the fridge but this has not worked, and the fridge is not cold enough
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is it not possible for Maytag to send one of their engineers to repair the fridge, I will be responsible for the cost
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The British Gas engineer left me a note ,if I can read his handwriting stating that he has reduced baffle motor inside fridge section and PCB control unit
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that.
Give these a ring in the morning and they will help you out as they are the Maytag/Amana repair agents for the London area.
Premium Repairs - 01276 453496
They will be able to help you as all they repair is Maytag/ Amana appliances all day so they will sort this out for you.
I used to do a lot or maytag work for a company that was an agent for Maytag and we got a load of British Gas jobs because there engineers couldn't fix them.
If you have a service contract with British gas then give them a bell and tell them you don't want there engineers calling out as its still not working and that you want Maytag as they will sort that out for you and they will pay Maytag themselves as that's what they used to do for the company I worked for up near the lakes. So try that first and see what they say.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can also phone me on the house phone number 0208(###) ###-####which has a message recorder in case I am out
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Do you still want the phone call request after getting my answer above?