Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have an Arctis 75320-GA the warning buzzer is sounding but

Customer Question

I have an Arctis 75320-GA the warning buzzer is sounding but the control panel seems dead, there are no buttons lit nor any temp display. Can anyone help Glynn
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries _ OK have you got any thing happening, ie if you open the door can you hear any fans or motor operating?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ian, I switched it on again about 1/2 hour ago and the panel lit again, temp was -9 just checked again and is -20. So I'm guessing there must be a faulty connection somewhere.
Glynn
Yes sound like it, I would run it for a day or so and see if you get the same problem - just leave the question open and you can come back to me if needed. You wont get charged if you don't rate the question but it at least allows you to come back on under the same job without worrying about going through the sign in procedure.