Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hobart dishwasher model AMXXRI300-30 serial 86322226No fault

Customer Question

Hobart dishwasher model AMXXRI300-30 serial 86322226
No fault light showing but machine keeps on filling even when fill level has been reached, dishwasher overflows
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please continue
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi this is Tech Michael, the other tech oped out.I can help you with this.Does it keep filling or will it eventually stop even though it is overfilled?Also were there any power outages or surges you are are of just prior to this event?Thank youTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Also do you still require assistance with your dishwasher?Thank youTech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael, yes I still need help. the washer will just continue to fill until it over flows we have left it until it is over flowing so much we have had to turn it off.Thanks Elaine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I gave you the wrong number please call *********** or(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh ok, the dishwasher just keeps filling until it overflows so we have to switch it off, it will not stop filling even when it is overflowing.
thanks Elaine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could it be that I need to reprogramme it? dont know how to reset it if so?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi it is more likely the float in the floor of the dishwasher. I will be out until tomorrow morning, but you can look on the floor inside the dishwasher for a float. Tomorrow I can help you fix this for sure.Thank you for your patience.Tech MichaelHave a Wonderful Holiday Season!