Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I am trying to fot a new handle to Servis washer dryer M9409S

Customer Question

I am trying to fot a new handle to Servis washer dryer M9409S but cannot work out how to put the parts together again correctly. Could you help please.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - there are three versions of this model, is it the one with the two springs?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it is the one with two springs.Thank you
OK if you let me have your email address I will send you pictures of how it looks assembled and then you will be able to put it back together - Important Note ~ do not put the handle section on to the door latch until you have the door put back together, as once the door handle is in place (ie pushed on to the latch assembly it is nearly impossible to get off without breaking it !! Ignore the shape of the actual handle in the pictures if it is not the same as yours, the actual lock assembly is the same and was fitted to various washing machines and washer dryers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks very much. My email address is***@******.***
You should have mail
Do you require further assistance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much. Managed to work it out ok with your pictures and machine is now working. Apologies for not replying sooner but had a very long busy day at work yesterday and was too exhausted to do anything last night!Best RegardsJerry
Many thanks, ***** ***** hones I was one of the Servis engineers before they went bust, I always had to think carefully after a long day when it was the last job. Why they ever made it so complicated always eluded me.