Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a daewoo fridge freezer the fridge is smelling i have

Customer Question

i have a daewoo fridge freezer the fridge is smelling i have taken off bottom panel to find drip tray cannot find it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - would you kindly let me have the model number please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model number drs30smi
OK in this model there is no drip tray in the fridge area, all the cooling is ducted through from the freezer side via a vent at the bottom and one at the top. What type of smell do you have?