Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Miele prestige washing machine aprox 10 years old

Customer Question

I have a Miele prestige washing machine aprox 10 years old . the inlet and drain lights are on and Machine sounds as through its trying to draw water but unable to . Water definitely on and filters etc are clear.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - this usually indicates that there is a problem with the pump out. You say that the filters are clear but does the motor impeller rotate at high speed when you set it on drain.