Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

Fitted a new rad now i have no heating I have hot water

Customer Question

fitted a new rad now i have no heating I have hot water
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , the pump may have seized if it was allowed to run with the system drained down. Feel if the pump face is red hot,this would mean its seized Also you may have air in the system ,make sure all rads are bled and the system is filled up and up to pressure,ie 1.3 bar if a pressurised system
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry the information you gave we, had done already, so the information was not valid.
to speak on the phone meant paying another £8, i did send an e-mail to cancel and to
have a refund as we will try someone local not a satisfied customer. i would like a reply
this time.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , hope you are up and running. My response was indeed value and the first response establishing a diagnosis.if this was tried already it should have been written in the already tried box and I would have gone on to more technical questions..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you were asked a question regarding our central heating
your reply was no good as my husband had already tried ,
for more information you wanted more money by accepting
to pay for a telephone call. D. Mack
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , the telephone call was only an offer only as sometimes its easier to talk than chat like this. If you still need help could you tell me your boiler make and model? Thanks