Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a bosch vario perfect 8kg will wash but wont rinse or

I have a bosch vario perfect 8kg will wash but wont rinse or spin error 18 flashes on the screen
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
F18 error code is a draining fault.
Most of the time the problem is a blocked filter which stops the water from draining out.
What you need to do is remove the plastic trim on the front at the bottom as most models have a filter there.
You need to get a shallow tray under there and slacken the filter and slowerly drain the water out from there.
Once the water is out fully remove the filter and give it a good clean out and check the pump impeller at the back of the chamber were the filter goes isn't blocked up as well.
Once that's clear refit the filter and retry the washer and that should cure the fault from there.
If you need anymore info just get back to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tried that already and still no good
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok I take it the pump impeller in there is free?
Were does the drain hose go to?
If it goes under a sink then remove the hose from the spigot were it pushes to and check to see if that's blocked up.
But if that's all clear and the filter is then its more then likely the drain pump itself at fault which you will need to replace to cure this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cleaned under the sink at the outlet was bunged up stripped and cleaned machine working a treat thank you very much