Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Have a Siemens washing machine flashing F:43. It's a Siemens

Customer Question

Have a Siemens washing machine flashing F:43. It's a Siemens 13/48 model. I've cleaned out the filter and drain, which were OK
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok by doing the reset by turning the dial did it clear the code?
Is it coming back straight away?
Also F43 is a motor related fault so have you found the cause of the fault already before trying to reset it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried again and that cleared the fault code. I suspect it's the brushes. It's 6 years old I've worked out. Guarantee expired, thanks I'll prob keep it trundling along and buy a new one in the sales!
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Its more then likely the brushes here. If you are handy at diy then its not that bad to replace. You need to remove the motor from the back of the washer and the brushes are locate at the back of the motor. Replace them and that will cure it from there. This will be a lot cheaper then a new washer as these are a decent manchine. If you need anymore info just get back to me. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Your very welcome.
If you could also rate the answer that would be great.
Many thanks.