Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have had my Bosch Exxcel 1400 Express washing machine

Customer Question

Hello, I have had my Bosch Exxcel 1400 Express washing machine for about 4years, and I've just noticed that water is leaking from the front at the bottom. I've cleaned the filter, which had a lot of hard stuff in the tube coming down into it. But still leaks, and seems to be only when water is being pumped out of drum.
Can you help please?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - it sounds like the pump is leaking but the only way to check is to gently lift the front up and put a piece of newspaper down, let it run a while and check where the puddle is. Once you have done this come back to me.