Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a 'Babyliss ' Grooming kit. Although it does

I have a 'Babyliss for Men' Grooming kit. Although it does work, even after recharging, it runs down very quickly. I thuink the battery needs changing. Can you please advise. The modakl details are REF. 7053U TYPE T64b.
My Email address is***@******.***
Chris Nightingale
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - I'm afraid new batteries are not available for this model, only the charger and other accessories.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks - cheaper to buy a new model!!
Regards ***** *****
Thats what I thought too, would you kindly rate the information supplied by selecting from the star ratings at the top of the page. This allows me to shut down the job on the system. Many thanks ~ Ian