Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My washing machine has 'died' mid cycle and will

Customer Question

My washing machine has 'died' mid cycle and will not switch on.
I have emptied it. Pulled it out, dried round it, changed the fuse, plugged it into another plug.
It is totally dead. Its a samsung eco bubble and is not quite 18 months old and has been absolutely perfect until today.
Please help.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - OK the standard warranty on a Samsung washing machine is two years although your Ecobubble may have 5 years. It sounds like you control pcb has blown, a high cost item. Go back to Samsung and get it changed free.
Would you now kindly rate the information given you by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further queries are free of charge