Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I've just taking delivery of Zanussi condensed tumble dryer.

Customer Question

I've just taking delivery of Zanussi condensed tumble dryer. After remove the packaging, tapes etc. I found that the bottom cover was not secured; and I am unable to see how to fit the cover to the rest of the dryer, without causing a damage to the part its self.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Can you post the model number of the dryer please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiThe model number is ZDP7205PZThanks
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Is it the left or right hand side of the cover that's come off?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apologies for the the delayed response. It's both.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - I think Daniel has opted out of the question not sure why but if you would like me to help would you kindly advise which cover you refer to and also supply the pnc or product code - thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ian
Thank you for the response. That explains the long delay. Its the bottom cover of dryer which covers the condenser door. The product number 916 097 680. To be honest, after 3 days it would quicker to send the dryer back. However, I appreciate you taking the time to help.Regards
Bev
Copy and paste the following link into your browser -
http://www.shop.zanussi.co.uk/search?ssv=91609768000&prpp=150&customFields=edmx%3DA&customFields=eds%3DP09163073568&customFields=edProdDate%3D20150327&customFields=edProdNo%3D916097680&customFields=edelc%3D00&customFields=edDesc%3DHousing%20001
That shows you the hinges (only one shown) and where they fit in the scheme of things. Items 108a and 170
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks Ian.
Glad to help - thank You for using JA and have a great Christmas.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome. You too.
.