George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I HAVE A FAGOR OVEN MODEL HGC1021 I AM TRYING TO DOWN LOAD

I HAVE A FAGOR OVEN MODEL HGC1021 I AM TRYING TO DOWN LOAD A TECHNICAL MANUAL FOR IT, BUT CAN ONLY FIND ONE IN ITALIAN ANY IDEAS WHERE I MIGHT GET ONE .
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES I AM WILLING TO WAIT A WHILE LONGER
REGARDS
BARRY
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hi Barry, I assume that you have typed the model incorrectly.. here is a link to the technical manual for the HCG range, including the hcg 10/21https://www.dropbox.com/s/r34g1mz93eoq2gj/Technical%20Manual%20HCG_HVG%20English.pdf?dl=0
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have typed the model in correctly ( I have a photograph of the data plate) and it is definitely HGC-10-21BP as I said there is a manufacturers instruction book on the net for this model but it is in Italian----- serial,1121325000 0702 000127
As far as I can see they are the same oven
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK THANKS I CAN DOWNLOAD WHAT I NEED FROM THE NET.
CHEERS
The link below has the manual that I speak of
Technical Manual for HCG and HVG Models
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair