Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My dishwasher is flooded, the water is not draining

Customer Question

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you give me the model number please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My dishwasher is a Aquarius
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Hotpoint Aquarius
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can you give me the model number then I can have a look at the diagrams. Hotpoint Aquarius is a range of products with perhaps 20 or so different versions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The instruction booklet is for medels DW32, DW31 and DW30. If you need the exact model number I will have to drag the machine out of its recess.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can now confirm that it is a DWF30
I am just downloading the manual which will take a little time so will come back to you as soon as I have it to hand.