Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

Where do you install the expansion cylinder which is supplied

Customer Question

Where do you install the expansion cylinder which is supplied with the megaflow sytem fit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And is it in addition to the expansion vessel that is fitted to an oil boiler as part of the conversion to an unvented system, or in addition to it?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel and refund. Can't wait any longer.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi ,just got back from visiting family ,saw question,do you still need help?