Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have an Electrolux dishwasher, just about 18 months old.

Customer Question

I have an Electrolux dishwasher, just about 18 months old. It is inbuilt into kitchen cupboard. Yesterday the dishwasher didn't drain and started flashing and beeping. I looked at the manual and did all the checks it told me to, but now although all clear and flters clearned etc, when I turn it on at the mains it still beeps and flashes. I know this is the anti food warning, but don't know how to reset. Can you help please, the weekend before christmas is not the best time to be without it!
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - OK the job is a pain, if you remove the front kickpanel can you get access to the base area? ie can you see under the wash cavity area? Can you give me the full pnc or product code too, stuck on a label in the door frame.