George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

The pressure has gone way passed the red. I've tried bleeding

Customer Question

Hi the pressure has gone way passed the red. I've tried bleeding the radiators. The loop conector scare closed. But the water keeps going into the boiler. I've had to turn all of our water off at the stop cock. An engineer will be out in a few days. I can live without the heating/hot water but still need the cold to run. Any advice?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
Follow the cold water inlet into the boiler and look to see if it has shut-off slots on the valves that the fill loop fits to
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.