George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a belling 5-burner gas hob PM70CFN1. It's about 15 years

I have a belling 5-burner gas hob PM70CFN1. It's about 15 years old and two of the burners (including the central wok burner) are not burning fully. I suspect it just needs a service/clean but there may be more to it than that. is there anyone in the Cannock area (Staffs) who can come and look at it?
Hello, my name is George..
Here are the details of two companies; either company can do the job you need done.. and both cover your area:
CAS (Midlands) Ltd
5 Showell Lane
Wolverhampton
Phone: 01902 894433
Mobile: 07860 496708
Email:***@******.***
Concept Service Ltd
Clowes Manor
Nr. Ludlow
Phone: 0844(###) ###-####
Email:***@******.***
regards
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks George.I'll try the one in Wolverhampton. Ludlow seems a long way for someone to travel when several places in Stafford considered me too far away to bother with.Happy Christmas, John
You're very welcome John.. Please remember to rate the assistance.
Have a very happy Christmas
George