KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a problem with my whirlpool ADP2304 dish washer.

Customer Question

Hi I have a problem with my whirlpool ADP2304 dish washer. it hasn't finisher draining and it wont power on. I have tested and changed the fuse but still no power on light. Any ideas? Simon. London
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi Simon, welcome to Just answer .... it seems water is in the base of the unit which has activated anti flood device...with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tilt it backwards by around 45 degrees and make sure water drains off completely...then try again and let me know how it goes.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Kevin thanks for the reply. I have already taken the base off and the flood switch was dry and free from water. I can clearly hear the micro switch operating when the polystyrene is pressed. whilst I was in there I removed the pump to check for blockages and it was clean and clear. I fear its looking terminal. any other ideas. Simon
Sorry for late response... if the problem is still there then you will have to replace the control board