adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

There,My wife was cleaning the dishwasher and there

Customer Question

Hello there,
My wife was cleaning the dishwasher and there was a metallic piece at the bottom, she pressed it and it went into the machine. Afterwards she tried to use the dishwasher and the F70 error code appeared.
I took a picture if you need more precise information of it. How can I sort it out?
Thanks,
John L ***@******.***
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... F70 error code in Miele dishwasher indicates that float switch in the base of the unit has activated because of flood in the base....with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tilt it backwards by around 45 degrees so excess water drains off...then remove the base of the unit and dry it as best as possible. Check the float switch at the front. Let me know how it goes.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear *****,Thanks for your replay. I already knew that, I was asking about the metallic piece that pressed and then was "swallowed" into the machine. How can I recover it and put it back.
Sorry for late response... please tell me its complete model number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Miele G1270 SCVI
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model number is: Miele G1270 SCVI.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to continue to wait for an answer to my question, it has taken too long to sort and there has not been a proper answer to the question.