Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I am looking to source a new fire or fire- front baxi

I am looking to source a new fire or fire- front for a baxi Bermuda, current fire cannot be repaired due to parts being obsolete. It has been suggested that a pc or ps four or five can be used.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ what parts do you require for the Bermuda?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The control knob is missing and the automatic ignition is not working.
I have been told that these parts are obsolete now and cannot be obtained? The unit is over 30 years old so this is probably true!
We have had an inspection carried out and it was suggested that the gas fire could be replaced by a PC 4 or 5 or a PW 4 or 5 gas fire, which could be fitted to the back boiler unit