Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Michael I have a brought a second hand Siemens ka62dp92gb

hi Michael I have a brought a second hand Siemens ka62dp92gb fridge freezer which will not dispense the ice or water please can you advise regards chris
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
If you look at the display screen do you see the words IWD OFF lit up?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Daniel ,yes this is showing on the screen
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ok that will be why its not working as its turned off. What you need to do is press the option button until IWD OFF is lit.Now press the - button and it should turn off. Then that's it you should be able to use the ice and water from there. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Daniel
I have just tried that and there is no response on the buttons . from top down it says . timer.eco vacation, clock , iwd, lock. when we first got the item we could change the settings it seams to have frozen on the screen now. will not let us set time or anything. regards chris
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok just check the child lock isn't activated on the control.
Press and hold the alarm/lock button under the - button for several seconds and see if this turns the lock off and then try the above and turn the iwd on again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well done Daniel. That's it ,all now working we can have ice with our brandy and coke now . Thanks very much for you advice . Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year. regards ***** ***** Allison