Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Daniel, I have the same appliance as the previous customer,

Customer Question

Hi Daniel, I have the same appliance as the previous customer, no access to underside it just says schott ceran on it. I'm trying to switch it on but whenever I do on each ring, it flashes a backwards 9 then a three. Any ideas? Thanks, Sophie
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to your queries
Morning Sophie Daniel is not online at the moment - Shott Ceran is the name of the glass top manufacturer not the maker of you appliance. I need the manufacturer and model number. I'm afraid without these details neither Daniel or I will be able to help - there are so many different variations and manufacturers we would just be guessing.